Sheet Pan Turkey dinner is a whole meal on a single pan, good to feed a smaller group!
Part a sheet pan with foil and add in your favourite veggies, some stuffing, and potatoes for the proper meal all on one pan!
Because of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil, now all the vacation meal will be made in only one sheet pan!
Why We Love This Dinner
As a lot as we love a perfect roast turkey, it is a nice recipe to serve for simply your loved ones this vacation.
- This meal makes simply sufficient for four individuals with all of our favourite fixings!
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil makes cooking (and clear up) a complete breeze. Sectioning the baking tray retains all the things in its place and helps guarantee correct cooking.
- This recipe is flexible: swap out Brussels sprouts for broccoli. Use a pre-made stuffing combine. Favor mashed potatoes? Smash them up earlier than including to the pan!
Learn how to Put together the Pan
You’ll want a big baking pan for this recipe (mine is 13″x18″ ). For those who don’t have a big pan, two smaller pans can be utilized however test they’ll match in your oven facet by facet.
Subsequent, you’ll wish to create your sections. Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil is finest for this because it stands up effectively to all of the substances and it gained’t tear (which additionally makes for further straightforward clear up).
You’ll use simply over ⅓ of the pan for the turkey and stuffing, about ⅓ of the pan for the potatoes, and the remaining ⅓ for the Brussels sprouts and cranberry sauce.
Lower a big piece of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil and fold it in half. Curl up the perimeters to create every part.
The simple clear up for this recipe means extra time with household and fewer time scrubbing dishes in the kitchen!
Proudly made in the usA, Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil is out there in each 12-inch and 18-inch rolls making it good for all the things from foil packs to making a waterbath for cheesecakes and naturally this sheet pan meal!
Learn how to Make Sheet Pan Turkey Dinner
Put together pan as directed above utilizing Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil.
- Put together stuffing and put aside (guarantee your stuffing will not be too moist because the turkey will launch juices).
- Season turkey and place in the biggest part of the pan. Encompass with stuffing.
- Par cook dinner the sliced potatoes about 5 minutes, toss with seasonings. Place in the center part of the pan, drizzle with cream, high with butter.
- Fill a bowl with recent cranberries and sugar. Add to the pan and place in the oven.
- Add Brussels sprouts in the final 20 minutes of cook dinner time in accordance with the recipe beneath.
- Fastidiously take away cranberry sauce from the pan and switch to a serving bowl to chill.
- Enable the turkey breast to relaxation earlier than slicing.
- Whereas turkey is resting, toss Brussels sprouts with bacon and transfer to a serving plate.
- Place turkey and stuffing on a serving platter. Garnish with recent herbs like rosemary or sage.
Variations & Shortcuts
POTATOES are sliced and partially pre-cooked. For those who use thin-skinned potatoes no peeling is required. For those who choose mashed potatoes, they need to be chilled earlier than including to the pan and will be calmly lined with foil.
VEGETABLES Swap out Brussels sprouts on your favourite veggies from broccoli to asparagus. Hold in thoughts that some veggies will want much less time and must be added later so that they don’t overcook.
CRANBERRY SAUCE Most ceramic bowls are oven-safe (test the underside of your bowl, it ought to point out). Use a bowl a lot taller than the cranberries as it’ll boil up because it cooks and might simply boil over. For those who’d choose, selfmade or store-bought cranberry sauce will be made forward of time and doesn’t need to go on the pan.
Ideas for Success
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil to make sure the sections maintain their form and the foil doesn’t tear.
- The turkey will launch juices into the stuffing so you don’t want it to be too moist going onto the pan. Make sure you use dry bread cubes.
- Lower Brussels sprouts in half so they’re roughly the identical dimension so they may cook dinner on the identical fee.
- Relying on the dimensions and form of your turkey breast, cook dinner time can differ barely. Examine the turkey a bit early and use an instant-read thermometer to make sure it reaches 165°F.
- As there gained’t be juices in the pan to make gravy, hold a packet of gravy combine available or prepare gravy from hen/turkey broth. This may be executed 24 hours in advance.
Extra Turkey Dinner Sides
Did your loved ones love this One-Pan Turkey Dinner? You’ll want to go away a remark and a score beneath!
One Pan Turkey Dinner
Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, brussels sprouts, and cranberry sauce are all baked collectively on a foil-lined pan to create the final word turkey dinner!
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line a big 18″x13″ sheet pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Responsibility Foil. Divide the tray into sections utilizing foil. The primary part is for the turkey and stuffing, about 8” of the pan. Make the center part about 5” for the potatoes and the final part will probably be 5” for the brussels sprouts. Generously spray every part with cooking spray (or use Reynolds Wrap Non Stick Foil to maintain meals from sticking). Put aside.
Cook dinner onion & celery in butter with poultry seasoning over medium-low warmth till tender however not browned, about 10 minutes.
Mix bread cubes, onion combination & herbs in a bowl. Toss with broth, a little bit bit at a time till bread is moist (however not soggy). Chances are you’ll not want all the broth. Season with salt and pepper to style. Put aside.
Convey a big pot of water to a boil.
Scrub the potatoes and slice ¼″ thick. Boil 5 minutes or simply till tender-crisp. Over the last minute of cooking, add the sliced onions to the water. Drain effectively.
Toss the potatoes with rosemary, garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Place in the center part of the pan. Drizzle with the cream and add pats of butter on high of the potatoes.
Place the sheet pan in the center of the oven and bake 25 minutes. Add brussels sprouts and raw bacon to the remaining part. Bake an extra 25-35 minutes or till turkey is cooked to 165°F.
Take away from the oven and relaxation 15 minutes earlier than serving.
Whereas the turkey is resting, take away the foil from the cranberry sauce, stir and switch to a cool bowl.
Toss Brussels and bacon to mix. Slice the turkey breast and serve.
The turkey will launch juices into the stuffing so guarantee it’s not too moist when putting on the pan.
The cranberries will bubble up whereas cooking so guarantee your bowl is far bigger than wanted so it would not bubble over.
These are easy roast potatoes. Potatoes will be mashed/smashed after baking whereas the turkey rests or topped with further butter and/or gravy for serving.
Energy: 1114, Carbohydrates: 119g, Protein: 70g, Fats: 43g, Saturated Fats: 20g, Ldl cholesterol: 211mg, Sodium: 1605mg, Potassium: 2152mg, Fiber: 15g, Sugar: 38g, Vitamin A: 1890IU, Vitamin C: 148mg, Calcium: 281mg, Iron: 8mg
Key phrase finest One Pan Turkey Dinner, Learn how to make One Pan Turkey Dinner, One Pan Turkey Dinner, One Pan Turkey Dinner Recipe