Hiya! I like that March 1st is on a Monday – it seems like a double contemporary begin. However earlier than I set any targets for the month I wish to recap what number of miles I ran in February and one of the best meals of the month.
And for those who like to trace your month in miles or kilometers… I’ve an important template you should utilize in your Instagram Tales (and on Fb). It’s saved within the @RunEatRepeat Instagram Story Highlights beneath ‘Templates’ to make it simple.
Methods to Use the Instagram Story Template
- Go to @RunEatRepeat Instagram and click on on ‘Templates’ within the Highlights
- Faucet in direction of the fitting facet of your telephone to skip via till you see the one you wish to use. (For those who go too far – faucet the left facet of your telephone to return.)
- Screenshot the template you wish to use.
- Go to your Instagram Tales so as to add a publish. Select the template you screenshot.
- Click on the ‘Aa’ textual content button to fill in your solutions.
- Tag @RunEatRepeat (for credit score & as a result of I like to attach with you on IG).
- Share it together with your followers!
Right here’s the Month-to-month Miles Template in case you wish to use it on your weblog or screensaver, but it surely’s in all probability best to do it straight on IG for sizing functions.
I haven’t counted up my month-to-month mileage since earlier than I broke my foot. And even then I wasn’t doing it constantly as a result of it’s by no means been a giant deal to me (see: that point I simply missed operating 2,000 miles in 1 12 months as a result of I wasn’t monitoring mileage).
For the reason that timeline for street races are nonetheless unknown and I would like one thing to go by – I made a decision to return to fundamentals and verify in with my total runs and eats for the month.
February Miles Notes:
- I’ve taken a couple of further relaxation days currently when my knee was bugging me (I feel it’s associated to my foot messing with my kind & have to get to a chiro or one thing to get popped into place).
- I don’t know what number of miles I ran in January as a result of mid-month I began to make use of a brand new operating watch and the outdated one’s useless proper now. I’ll in all probability look it up later but it surely’s not going to maintain me up at night time.
- I had my watch in my bag and by chance turned it on in the future so it recorded a 31+ mile run. I don’t suppose it was that I went for a run and forgot to cease it as a result of it occurred on a relaxation day after I was hanging out with my nieces (so they may’ve additionally simply been pushing buttons on it however I don’t suppose so).
- January: ???
- February: 116.24 Miles
- March: TBD
Total: That will be an important quantity of miles IF it was quite a bit of high quality operating exercises (like pace work, hills, tempo), but it surely’s not. Final week I deliberate out my coaching firstly of the week and it was exhausting, however good operating. Planning is so vital to make progress. It was difficult and I felt soooooo sluggish through the pace runs however I do know that’s what I ought to deal with proper now.
So I don’t have a mileage objective for March and received’t make one. I’m going to plan out my coaching firstly of the week and deal with tempo runs, simple runs, lengthy runs and energy coaching.
Regardless that it was a brief month it was filled with quite a bit of happiness. My first spotlight of the month is being featured on Dr. Ouncessharing Recommendations on Working in public locations and operating masks etiquette.
For those who missed it test it out right here: *Run Eat Repeat on Dr. Oz*
My mother’s birthday is Valentine’s Day so we celebrated with my nieces. My mother’s good friend dropped off a HUGE piñata as a present a couple of days earlier than her birthday. Regardless that it was simply my household we needed to fill it with sweet and break it open.
Mainly my niece broke all of it by herself. That’s fairly cool, proper? When else do you get to be the one one to bust open a piñata?!
In different Valentine’s Day Information…
Ben is in SoCal proper now for work and introduced me Valentines within the kind of donuts and iced espresso.
One other HUGE HAPPY second for me was getting a manicure and pedicure for the primary time since final March (when the pandemic hit). I shared it on IG but it surely’s wild for me to NOT get a pedicure not less than each three or four weeks. WILD. I feel I’ve gotten one not less than month-to-month since highschool.
It felt so good to get a pedicure and see that the nail salon had up plastic shields and everybody was sporting masks. I went mid-day on a weekday and so it was fairly empty too.
I didn’t take fancy earlier than and after footage however I did snap this pic whereas I used to be icing my knee and you possibly can see my toes…
To spherical out one of the best eats of the month…
A spot close by has one of the best Taco ‘Salad’ – sure, I feel ‘salad’ must be in quotes as a result of it’s extra like a HUGE Taco Boat with lettuce. My dad and mom normally cut up it after they go. And earlier than I obtained one my mother was adamant that one individual can’t end it.
Um, mother… do have we met? Do you suppose that is newbie hour??
And one night time after I was hanging out with Ben we ordered California Pizza Kitchen. Nicely, I recommended what to get and he added a bunch of stuff to the order.
I simply realized there are not any pics of Diego on this recap! Oh properly… I’ll share one of him tomorrow. He misses you.
If you would like a printable month-to-month miles tracker – I made this for you: 2021 Monthly Miles Tracker
Maintain Going with these:
> > > Comply with me and say Hello @RunEatRepeat Instagram