Whats up! How was your operating in March? I hope you ran and ate to your lil coronary heart’s content material. And if you wish to have a good time all these miles with a spherical up submit on Instagram, Fb or your individual weblog… listed here are some templates you should utilize.
They’re free and simple to make use of – simply screenshot the picture and add in your miles to submit. Please simply tag @RunEatRepeat on Instagram or hyperlink to www.RunEatRepeat.com for credit score.
Instagram Templates for Runners – March Miles Total
Listed below are 2 miles whole templates for your Instagram feed (sized to the sq.). The Insta Story templates are beneath.
Listed below are the Instagram Story Templates. Instructions for the way to use them and submit to your tales are beneath.
There’s a printable miles tracker you should utilize to assist hold monitor of what number of miles you’re operating every month (linked beneath). However if you happen to favor to maintain monitor in your telephone – use this April Calendar with area so as to add in your miles every day, on the finish of the week after which on the finish of the month.
use the templates from this submit:
- Screenshot the picture and/or put it aside.
- Open your IG app & go to submit a brand new story.
- Select the template you screenshot.
- Click on the ‘Aa’ on the high proper so as to add textual content. Put in your miles.
- Share it to your social media and tag @RunEatRepeat
I really like sharing your wins with my followers so tagging helps to verify I see it and may cheer you on too. Go get em!!
Printable Miles Tracker for Runners
And if you’d like the Free Printable Miles Tracker you will get it right here – 2021 Monthly Miles Tracker
Hope it’s useful! Let me know when you’ve got any questions beneath or on my newest Instagram submit.
Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram for extra… See ya there!
Extra Operating and Consuming Suggestions & Enjoyable:
- February Miles Total and Highlights
- 3 Types of Running Goals & Which is best for you
- Pros and Cons of the Run the Year Challenge
- Runner Strength & Conditioning Workout – A