This tasty Spinach Lasagna is a simple recipe and jam-packed with spinach & three sorts of cheese!
Layers and layers of pasta, sauce, cheese & spinach, this dish will be made forward of time, freezes and reheats effectively and everybody loves it.
Suggestions for an Easy Meal
Who doesn’t like to cook dinner entrées which can be simple, scrumptious, and filling? Spinach Lasagna is a household favourite, with its aromatic layers of wealthy flavors — and plenty and plenty of cheese! Under are our favourite time-saving ideas!
- Lining the pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil earlier than baking makes cleanup a complete breeze. (This works with any lasagna recipe)!
- Skip boiling the noodles, and easily pour scorching water over them when you put together the sauce and the cheese combination.
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil is sturdy and durable and utilizing it to line the pan means you’ll be able to elevate the lasagna out (with out the foil tearing) for simple reducing and serving!
- This dish will be made as much as Three days forward of time earlier than baking.
- Bake spinach lasagna coated with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil for the primary 45 minutes to maintain it from drying out.
- Prime with cheese and bake uncovered for the final 15 minutes; this offers a pleasant tacky crust on prime.
This dish is a superb one to bake an additional and provides to a neighbor or cherished one. I’m excited to associate with Reynolds Wrap® this yr particularly after studying of their partnership with Feeding America®. They’re serving to present meals to individuals who want them. Do you know that 1 in 9 People do not need entry to a meal? This impacts all walks of life, youngsters and adults alike, which suggests many youngsters and households need assistance. Reynolds Wrap® has joined Feeding America® within the battle in opposition to starvation by serving to to supply 2 million meals* to households throughout the nation.
Go to Feeding America® right here for ways in which YOU can become involved, together with donating, fundraising, and volunteering to call just a few. Volunteers are all the time wanted throughout the US (try the hyperlink above to discover a meals financial institution near you) and every has a variation of wants making each volunteer expertise a bit completely different.
*$1 helps present not less than 10 meals on behalf of the Feeding America® community of meals banks
SPINACH LAYER Spinach lasagna wants an amazing spinach layer. We add ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan for excellent taste. Frozen spinach works effectively on this recipe (however you’ll be able to replace it with fresh in case you’d favor). Make sure you squeeze it dry so the layers arrange.
PASTA Conventional lasagna noodles are our favourite (and so they don’t truly require boiling, extra on that under). It’s also possible to use contemporary lasagna sheets discovered within the refrigerate space (no boiling required for these both)!
Time Saving Tip
To make lasagna with out boiling the noodles first—even when they’re not the oven prepared type — pour boiling water over them when you put together the sauce and cheese combination.
Use loads of sauce and you’ll want to cowl the casserole with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil so no steam escapes. Tender noodles and no boiling!
The way to Make Spinach Lasagna
Spinach lasagna takes a little bit of time, however it’s simple to tug collectively. Your loved ones will love its tacky goodness!
- Prep Sauce Simmer your favourite marinara sauce with some onions, garlic, and seasonings (per recipe under).
- Prep Filling Stir collectively spinach, ricotta, some mozzarella, and a few parmesan.
- Layer the Lasagna Line the pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil and layer the lasagna.
- Bake Cowl tightly with foil and bake. Uncover, add cheese, and bake till browned.
- Relaxation 15-30 minutes to permit the lasagna to arrange. Seize the sides of the foil and elevate it out of the pan. Reduce and serve.
Make it a Freezer Meal
- Freeze an entire lasagna by prepping it in a casserole dish lined with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil, extending the foil on both sides about 6 inches. Wrapping in foil will defend the spinach lasagna from freezer burn.
- Fold over the foil and freeze the lasagna. As soon as frozen, take away the lasagna from the casserole dish (and wrap effectively in Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil). This fashion your casserole dish can be utilized for different issues till you’re able to thaw and cook dinner the spinach lasagna.
- To bake from frozen, place the foil-wrapped lasagna again into the identical pan and bake coated 75 to 90 minutes at 350°F or till scorching within the center. Open the highest of the foil, add cheese and bake for an extra 15 minutes.
Extra Lasagnas We Love
Did you like this Spinach Lasagna? Make sure you go away a score and a remark under!
This selfmade Spinach Lasagna is tacky & budget-friendly, it is the proper dish to feed a crowd!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil.
Place lasagna noodles in a pan and canopy with boiling water for 15 minutes. Rinse with chilly water and dab dry.
In the meantime, warmth olive oil over medium warmth in a big skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook dinner till tender, about 5 minutes. Add pasta sauce and Italian seasoning. Simmer 5 minutes extra or till barely thickened.
Whereas sauce is simmering, squeeze spinach to take away moisture. Mix with ricotta cheese, 2 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, egg, and contemporary parsley. Combine effectively.
Place 1 cup of sauce within the backside of the ready pan.
Layer with Three lasagna noodles. Add ½ of the spinach and cheese combination and ⅓ of the sauce.
Add Three extra lasagna noodles, remaining ½ of the spinach and cheese combination, and ⅓ of the sauce. Prime with the final Three noodles and the remaining sauce.
Cowl with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Obligation Foil to make sure it’s effectively sealed and bake 45 minutes. Take away foil, prime with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake an extra 15-20 minutes or till browned.
Cool 20 minutes earlier than reducing.
Energy: 476, Carbohydrates: 37g, Protein: 29g, Fats: 24g, Saturated Fats: 13g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 96mg, Sodium: 1320mg, Potassium: 751mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 8g, Vitamin A: 5430IU, Vitamin C: 13mg, Calcium: 553mg, Iron: 3mg
(Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)
Key phrase greatest Spinach Lasagna, the way to make Spinach Lasagna, Spinach Lasagna, Spinach Lasagna recipe